Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My last preparation day in the MTC!!! I leave in 4.5 days for Belgium/Netherlands and am SO excited to embark on this, my assigned mission! I have loved everything about the MTC and know that it'll be hard to leave this incredible place, my awesome district of Dutchies/Danes/Icelandics, my leaders and my teachers, but it is right and fitting that I leave on time. I'm so totally and absolutely ready. Bring on the storm!!

I had such a great week, fast Sunday especially was an awesome experience - always a great reminder of the battle of our body and spirit. And last night for MTC devotional, Elder Richard G. Hinckley came to address us. It was such an outstanding night to remember, so much truth confirmed. Listening to him speak was a delightful reminder of his father, our beloved prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley.
I won't be able to receive any dearelders from you after Friday, so make sure you write to me before noon that day! (hint hint!) Write to the mission home in Belgium from now on - I am looking forward to hearing from you all in abundance!

Ik wil mijn getuigenis met jullie delen. Ik weet zeker dat God and Jezus Christus leven - ik weet dat wegens de Heilige Geest. Het Boek van Mormon is waar en was vertalde door Joseph Smith, die een profeet van God was. Het Boek van Mormon getuigt van Jezus Christus en als wij lezen kunnen wij ons de Heilige Geest voelen. Ik ben een dochter van onze Hemelse Vader en ik ben dankbaar om een zendlingzuster te zijn. Ik houd van jullie en wens je veel succes met alles.
Moroni 8:3

Veel liefs tot wij elkaar zien,
Zuster Jillian Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment