Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The voice you must learn to heed is the voice of the Spirit

Hello dear friends,

Zuster Holbein and I have been weighed down this week as we've seen the destructive voices and practices of the world influencing those we contact, teach, and love. Nobody can reach out for the truth restored without opposition; it is truly those that fight that reach what we call "the tree of life." My heart longs for everyone to understand what the spirit is, how it feels. It must be learned. And after days of this pressing upon my mind, a tender mercy came to fill my heart with hope in place of discouragement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbDZnrxBLM. Please watch it. And as you do, think of the channels upon which we spend the majority of our time. And which channels upon which we should spend the majority of our time.

I love my mission. Love what it teaches me through principle and example of what I am and capable of becoming. And the way that we can come to that realization is through listening to the voice of the spirit. I am so grateful for that gift and will do my best to always be worthy of that.


I pray the same for all of you. I love you, think of you, and pray for you.

al mijn liefde,
Zuster Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment