Monday, October 18, 2010


Whoa, ok so I loved conference and got a lot of inspiration about what I can do to finish strong and restart my life again at home.

Ok, down to business here - I love love love Zuster De Groot. We spent the beginning of p-day cleaning and I mean really cleaning! We then shopped and cooked lunch together and we are heading out for a day on the town in Antwerpen with our favorite member, Katie from Canada and her new husband.

Joseph Mendy is moving back to England in just a few short weeks and Antwerpen will not be the same without him but what a testimony that he needed to find the gospel here and now. I am so grateful to be a part of it.

I hope you all are watching and sharing the Mormon messages on lds.org and youtube.com. These are incredible.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment