Monday, February 1, 2010

On Fire!

Hello lovely dear ones,

I'm afraid I have little time to write, but I want to assure you all that the miracles are happening everywhere in Holland. I've never seen so much good come about, so much change. Our zone is on fire and our Amsterdam district has the most talent I've ever seen - 7 companionships and we're baptizing by the dozens. The Lord is truly at the head of this work. I see it every moment.

I know God lives and leads us and that He prepares us, shapes us and readies us for the future He has prepared for us. It's so much greater than we ourselves can imagine and much more glorious when we yield to His will rather than clinging to our own.

I thank you all for your letters and prayers and missionary efforts on the home front!
Keep it up.

I love you all.
Zuster Fritz

1 comment:

  1. We are very excited that you are Zuster Ekstrom's new companion! Love the blog and the pictures. What fun to see all of you in Native costumes! You are all very adorable, especially Zuster Ekstrom! (We aren't bias at all! ;p) )

    Sister Ekstrom

    ReplyDelete