Monday, January 25, 2010

zuster Ekstrom, I adore her

I. Absolutely. Love. My. Companion! Zuster Ekstrom is everything I want to be. We laugh too often and love each other ridiculously too much. I've never felt so confident or capable and we go out every day with incredible excitement and determination. We find with purpose and have seen miracles in every hour together. I just want to shout to everyone I see, "The gospel is true and will help you find happiness" and together, that's how we do it. It's a beautiful thing! I feel so good about what's going to happen over the next six weeks.

We had an amazing lesson with a man named Mark this week - the boyfriend of an inactive member. It was a powerful lesson and he was so positive that we challenged him to baptism. He totally said yes and we're working with him now to teach him regularly.

Kim's baptism is falling into line and I'm so grateful for the support of the ward in getting everything ready. It's going to be an experience of a lifetime. She's as strong as ever.

FHE with the ward is going great. It's still starting off but we're getting more people to come and it's proved to be a great way to get recent converts involved.

Our district meeting this past week was in Alkmaar and we had a fun time proselyting to passersby on a quaint little bridge while singing hymns. Music is a powerful tool. I love singing as missionaries.
I love you all so much. I can't wait to tell you everything someday.

With all my love and light,
Zuster Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment