Monday, April 12, 2010

Tamia and the temple

Hello lovelies,

We're tearing Rotterdam north apart this week with our own wonderful Zuster Gulliver, who is joining us for a week until her new greenie arrives. Rotterdam is actually her own greenie city, so we're contacting lots of former investigators and getting them back on the bandwagon. We'll see if this go can bring them further. :D
Transfer calls came last night and Zuster Hamblin and I are super pumped to be staying here another 6 weeks!!! WOOHOO! We have lots of work to do and people to assist to the waters of baptism. The sisters, Edelina and Tania, have been coming to church and LOVING it - they're super excited about their bap
tism! What miracles they are.

Tamia is another woman we are teaching who is such a miracle - she'll be following them into the water not too long afterward. Tamia was an investigator over a year ago who wasn't quite ready to keep going at the time. However, Zuster Hamblin found her name in our books this transfer and felt strongly that we should look her up again. (that's called the spirit, brothers and sisters) She was willing to meet again with us and oh my is she GOLDEN!!!! She was not ready then, but is ready now. I can see so clearly how the Lord prepares us for His everlasting gospel. Not only is she reading daily from the Book of Mormon and getting SO much out of it, but her brother, Soloman, is now reading and wants to learn and become more. Families are forever, eh? ;)

Our zone conference at the temple was wonderful. I have never been so inspired to keep going in all my life. Endure to the end, right?

You better all know how much I love you. I think of and pray for you all often and am confident in the plan of salvation, which allows us to dwell in eternal bliss together. :) Seriously. I love you all.
Here's a little something to empower you.

Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth His people, and His bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving, yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. -Alma 26:37

veel liefs,
Zuster Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment