Wednesday, April 7, 2010

land of the daffodils



The yellow daffodils are sprouted on every bit of green grass Rotterdam has and it's sunny and gorgeous. Man, I love Holland in the spring. (I gotta say, the people are friendlier too!)

General Conference was UHmazing. I wrote down several questions that I had and EVERY SINGLE ONE was directly answered through numerous addresses. I love modern day revelation. Additionally, Edelina and Tania came!!!!! It was a MIRACLE!

My friends, the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Read it, love it. Do something about it.
We are heading to the Zoetermeer temple on Friday for zone conference: the best kind of zone conference ever! I love it. Can't wait to get that feeling again. You know what I mean?

Love you all and miss you.
Zuster Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment