Monday, March 15, 2010

my mission birthday

Dank jullie wel for the birthday wishes! :) 13 maart was an eventful day: a surprise appointment to bake princess cupcakes (thank you, Zuster Hamblin and Lenneke), a 40 Euro tram ticket, an appointment ended early because when the spirit told us both to leave, and a few delicious meals.
The work in Rotterdam is challenging, but with it is coming a lot of growth. Such is life, eh?
Zuster Hamblin and I are working hard to figure out our purpose and really get the ward up and running amidst a circus of difficulties. It's rather empowering, actually. :)

Time is limited, but I need you all to know that this work CANNOT go forth without the members of the church. When they do the finding and we do the teaching, miracles occur. And keep occurring.
Ik houd van jullie allemaal!

veel liefs,

Zuster Fritz

p.s. My camera seems to be lost. Keep praying for its safe return so I can keep sending pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment